NOTICE OF FEE INCREASE
Effective January 1, 2016
Fee increase for the Department of Fish and Game Filing. Learn more...
Method of Payment
- Cash, Debit/ATM Card - In Person Only
- Credit cards are not accepted for in person and mail requests.
- Money Order, Cashier's or Traveler's Check - payable to: Alameda County Clerk Recorder
- Personal, Company or Bank Check, preprinted with account holder's name - payable to: Alameda County Clerk Recorder. Out of country payments must be in U.S. dollars.
- Credit cards (Master Card or Visa) are ONLY accepted for online copy request of Birth, Death, Marriage Certificates, Fictitious Business Name Statements, and Official Public Records.
* PDF file requires the free Adobe Reader.