Skip County Header
Alameda County, CA,
Alameda County Clerk-Recorder's Office

Ordering Copies of Military Discharge Records - By Mail
<< Previous Page
NOTE: Copy requests take 5 - 10 business days to complete.

Step 1: Print and complete the Written Application. Click the link below to open the application:

Application for Certified Copy of a Military Discharge (DD214)  (PDF - 25kb) *
Step 2: Have the Written Application notarized.
Step 3: Mail the notarized application to this office.

Alameda County Clerk-Recorder's Office
1106 Madison Street
Oakland, CA 94607

* PDF file requires the free Adobe Reader.

Alameda County sealAlameda County © 2016 • All Rights Reserved • Legal / DisclaimersAccessibility