Skip County Header
Alameda County, CA,
Alameda County Clerk-Recorder's Office

Ordering Copies of Military Dishcarge Records - In Person
<< Previous Page
Step 1: Come to the Clerk-Recorder's Office at 1106 Madison Street, Oakland, CA.
Directions and Office Hours
Step 2: You will be asked to complete and sign a written application stating that you are an authorized requestor and show proper photo identification. GC 6107  (PDF - 21kb) *
Step 3: Our office staff will attempt to locate the discharge record you have requested.

Alameda County sealAlameda County © 2016 • All Rights Reserved • Legal / DisclaimersAccessibility