News & Announcements
- 01/09/2019 East Bay Community Energy Understanding your Bill(250KB) Do you have questions about EBCE or your electric bill? An EBCE staff member will be visiting a coffee shop near you in the next few weeks to answer them. Please see our flyer for more information and make sure to save the date!
- 01/07/2019 Affordable Housing Educational Workshop Series(2626KB) Affordable Housing Educational Workshop Series Hosted by: My Eden Voice, REACH Ashland Youth Center, and RCD Join us for a three-part Affordable Housing Educational Workshop Series. Throughout January we will be discussing topics related to affordable ho
- 12/20/2018 Small Business Workshops(9359KB) In this class we will include tips on how to use the iPhone to post, read insights and encourage better engagement on both Facebook and Instagram. We'll share tips directly from an iPhone so you can follow along. Android users welcome, too.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 - Governance Working Group
- Thursday, April 4, 2019 - Governance Working Group
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 - Governance Working Group
The Eden Area Livability Initiative is an integrated partnership between the community, the county and other public sector jurisdictions that have a stake in the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County. The Livability Initiative is the strategic development of a shared vision that plans to build pride for the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County.
- To create, strengthen, and sustain a livable community in the western unincorporated areas of Alameda County
- To encourage planning and action across disciplines and interest areas
- To engage the community in a significant way
- To call for County Agencies to collaborate in new ways
- To build stronger partnerships between the County, other jurisdictions and the community
- To increase community participation in decisions that affects the community
- To find a shared community vision
- To ensure coordination and implementation of this vision and plan between government and the community
- To strengthen relationships between government and the community