News & Announcements
- 03/21/2018 Cherryland Eggstravaganza(1544KB) 10th Annual Cherryland Easter Eggstravaganza will be taking place on Saturday, March 24th at Meek Estate Park. Stop by to enjoy a fun filled event where there will be an Easter egg hunt, egg roll, pre- decorated egg contest and more!
- 02/16/2018 Economic Development Forums(704KB) These quarterly forums will provide updates about exciting new projects in the unincorporated areas of Alameda County. Please see flyer for further information. Hope to see you there!
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 - Governance Working Group
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - Eden Area Neighborhood Leadership Council
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - Eden Area Neighborhood Leadership Council
The Eden Area Livability Initiative is an integrated partnership between the community, the county and other public sector jurisdictions that have a stake in the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County. The Livability Initiative is the strategic development of a shared vision that plans to build pride for the unincorporated urban communities of Alameda County.
- To create, strengthen, and sustain a livable community in the western unincorporated areas of Alameda County
- To encourage planning and action across disciplines and interest areas
- To engage the community in a significant way
- To call for County Agencies to collaborate in new ways
- To build stronger partnerships between the County, other jurisdictions and the community
- To increase community participation in decisions that affects the community
- To find a shared community vision
- To ensure coordination and implementation of this vision and plan between government and the community
- To strengthen relationships between government and the community