None at this time.
- 04/08/2014 David A. Rocha Appointed as ACFD Fire Chief On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 the Alameda County Board of Supervisors announced the appointment of David A. Rocha as the Fire Chief of the Alameda County Fire Department. Fire Chief Rocha has served as the Interim Fire Chief since January 1, 2014.
- 04/01/2014 We're Hiring a Fire Dispatch Manager! Click on the link above by April 18, 2014 to view the recruitment announcement for Fire Dispatch Manager and learn how you can apply online for the position.
- 02/20/2014 Enroll Now for CERT Tri-Annual Training on 3/27! Attention all CERT graduates! The next CERT Tri-Annual Training will be held on Thursday, March 27th at 6PM. If you would like additional training in the techniques for assisting people with Alzheimer's disease and dementia during a disaster, enroll now!
- 02/03/2014 February 2-8, 2014 is Burn Awareness Week(982KB) According to the American Burn Association, an estimated 450,000 people suffer burn injuries that require medical treatment every year. Click on the link above to learn how you can help prevent burn and scald injuries in your home.
- 01/28/2014 Apply to be Our Fire Department Administrative Services Director! Do you have a strong knowledge of the principles of public sector administration and management, organizational analysis and development and establishing strategic direction? Click on the link above to learn more about the position and how you can apply.
- 01/21/2014 FEMA's Youth Preparedness Council is Accepting Applications Know anyone between the ages of 12 and 17 who is engaged in community preparedness and has a interest in public service? If you answered yes, encourage them to apply to be a member of FEMA's Youth Preparedness Council! Click the link above for more info.
- 01/07/2014 Prepare to Prosper in 2014! Sign up for a Free Personal Emergency Preparedness Training... Make one of your New Year's resolutions to become better prepared in case of an emergency and enroll in one of our free Personal Emergency Preparedness classes! Click on the link above to sign up for a training and increase your personal preparedness.
- 12/24/2013 Alameda County Firefighters Blood Drive on 1/6 Alameda County Firefighters are sponsoring a blood drive for the American Red Cross on Monday, January 6th from 8AM to 2PM. If you're interested in signing up for an appointment, please click on the link above and enter the sponsor code: ACF.
- 11/27/2013 Put a Freeze on Winter Holidays!(963KB) Decorating in preparation for the winter holidays can be fun, but it also increases your risk for a home fire. If you plan to deck your halls with lots of holly this season, review these tips to remain fire smart.
- 11/18/2013 Have a Safe Thanksgiving!(837KB) Did you know Thanksgiving is the leading day of the year for home fires involving home cooking equipment? Plan to have a safe Thanksgiving by clicking on the link above to view the latest safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association.
- 10/21/2013 Be Halloween Safe!(413KB) Plan on celebrating Halloween? Help make trick-or-treating safe for all of the little monsters and superheroes in your family and neighborhood by downloading the latest Halloween Fire Safety Tips from the National Fire Protection Association.
- 02/20/2014 Personal Emergency Preparedness (PEP) Workshop Registration is Open! Registration for our free Personal Emergency Preparedness (PEP) Workshops are open! Learn how to prepare your home for an emergency, make an emergency supply kit and manage your utilities after an earthquake. Please click on the link above to enroll.
- 10/29/2013 Be Warm & Safe This Winter!(1053KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, half of home heating fires are reported from December to February. Take the necessary steps now to keep your home fire safe in the coming months! Click on the link above for brief heating safety tips.
- 11/30/2013 Donate to the Alameda County Fire Fighters Holiday Toy Drive until 12/24! The Alameda County Fire Fighters Annual Holiday Toy Drive is in full swing! Donations of gift cards or new, unwrapped toys can be made at any of our fire stations through Tuesday, December 24th. Thank you for your support!
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.