- 03/23/2015 Tickets for the 30th Annual Public Safety Dispatcher Recognition Banquet are on Sale! Help support the great work of Alameda County Public Safety Dispatchers! Click on the link above to purchase a ticket or make a donation to the 30th Annual Alameda County Public Safety Dispatchers Recognition Banquet on April 17, 2015 at 6PM in Pleasanton
- 02/17/2015 February is American Heart Month! Did you know the month of February is American Heart Month? Stay heart healthy by clicking on the link above to learn more about the warning signs of a stroke, heart attack and/or cardiac arrest.
- 01/14/2015 ACFD Fire Station 34 Temporarily Closed for Major Building Repairs, Firefighters Relocated to ACFD Fire Station 35 From January 13, 2015 until late June/early July 2015, Alameda County Fire Station 34 on Powell Street in Emeryville will be temporarily closed for major building repairs. Firefighters normally housed at Station 34 will be relocated to ACFD Station 35.
- 12/26/2014 Put A Freeze On Winter Fires!(1187KB) Did you know that home fires occur more during the winter than in any other season? As you make adjustments to your residence in order to stay warm this winter, please click on the link above to review a few important seasonal fire safety tips.
- 12/03/2014 Put A Freeze on Winter Holiday Fires!(963KB) As you decorate your home this holiday season, review these fire safety tips to help reduce your risk for a home fire. Please click on the link above to download the fire safety tip sheet.
- 11/05/2014 Apply to be Our Next Deputy Fire Marshal, Fire Inspector or Code Compliance Officer! The recruitment period for Deputy Fire Marshal, Fire Inspector and Fire Code Compliance Officer is open until Monday, December 1, 2014. Please click on the link above to submit an application online for any or all of the positions.
- 10/17/2014 Memorial Service on 10/23 Set to Honor William McCammon, First Fire Chief of the Alameda County Fire Department(20KB) The community is invited to honor the life of Chief McCammon at a memorial service on Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 11:00AM at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566) in Building A (Young California Building).
- 03/01/2015 How Will You Help Your Neighborhood When a Disaster Happens? Did you know the Alameda County Fire Department offers free Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) and Personal Emergency Preparedness (PEP) Trainings? Click on the link above to learn more about the training opportunities scheduled through June 2015.
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.