- 01/20/2017 We're Hiring a Fire Information Systems Manager! Help play an integral role in developing & maintaining the Alameda County Fire Department's Information Technology Program and apply for the position of Fire Information Systems Manager! Click the link above to learn more about the position. Apply by 2/7.
- 01/05/2017 We're Hiring Dispatchers! We're hiring Fire Dispatchers! Apply by January 23, 2017. Learn more about the opportunity & submit an app by clicking on the link above.
- 12/08/2016 Help Support the Alameda County Fire Fighters Holiday Toy Drive Until 12/24 Help make spirits bright for local families and children in need by donating new, unwrapped toys and/or gift cards to the Alameda County Fire Fighters Holiday Toy Drive! Donations can be made at any Alameda County Fire Station until December 24, 2016.
- 11/10/2016 We're Hiring--Apply to Join Our Team as a Dispatch Supervisor! Do you have dispatching experience with a public safety agency? Click on the link above to learn more about our recruitment for the position of Fire Dispatch Supervisor! The deadline to apply is December 5, 2016.
- 10/24/2016 Be Fire Smart with Electricity Throughout Your Home(562KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, there are nearly 47,800 home electrical fires a year. Click on the link above to learn how you and your family can be fire smart with electricity throughout your home.
- 01/05/2017 We're Hiring a Fire Department Financial Services Analyst We're hiring a Fire Department Financial Services Analyst. The deadline to apply is January 17, 2017. Please view the link above to learn more about the position
- 11/10/2016 Focus on Fire Safety: Cooking Equipment(541KB) According to the National Fire Protection Association, cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires and home injuries. The leading cause of fires in the kitchen is unattended cooking. Click on the link above for helpful cooking safety tips.
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.