- Bay Area Green Business Program
- Contractor Bonding Assistance Program
- Small, Local & Emerging Business Program (SLEB)
Medical / Health
- Employee Wellness Program
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Medically Indigent Adult (MIA) Medication Program
- Public Health Programs
- Adult Leadership Academy
- Community Ambassadors Volunteer Program
- Household and Small Business Hazardous Waste Collection Program
The disposal of household or hazardous waste generated "at home" is available as a drop in service for most of the program's operating hours.
- Mortgage Credit Certificate Program (MCC)
MCC's provide the income eligible first-time home buyer with an opportunity to reduce the amount of federal income tax owed each year they own and live in their homes. The MCC assists a family in qualifying for a larger first mortgage.
- Youth Leadership Academy