Programs & Services
The Public Works Agency offers many programs and services to the public including: Traffic/Safety, Building/Permitting, Flood Control, and Community Services.
- 06/15/2016 Public Works Agency Received Prestigious APWA ReAccrediation(215KB) The Public Works Agency received its first re-accreditation from the American Public Works Association (APWA), which recognizes agencies that go beyond the requirements of the management practices established nationally in the public works industry.
- 03/04/2016 PG&E Community Pipeline Safety Project PGE is working with Alameda County and local residents to review areas around the natural gas transmission pipeline to check for items that could delay first responders from quickly accessing the pipeline in an emergency. Visit www.pge.com/GasSafety
- 05/01/2016 Posey Tube Closure Effective Sunday May 1 through August 2016, the Posey Tube will be closed to vehicular traffic Sundays through Thursdays between the hours of 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The pedestrian walkway will also be closed seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Baystar Shuttle Service will be available for pedestrians attempting to access
- 04/29/2016 Tassajara Roadwork Begins May 2 Beginning May 2, 2016, Tassajara Road/Camino Tassajara will be closed to motorists, cyclists and pedestrians to replace a failing culvert. This project will likely likely last until December. Those needing to travel between Dublin and Contra Costa County will need to take alternate routes.
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - Bid Opening - Sinkhole Repair on Vasco Road, MM 3.75
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - Bid Opening - Installation of Speed Humps at Various Locations
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - Bid Opening: FC 6-157: ACWD Water Line Relocation at Automall Pkwy and Fremont Blvd