Programs & Services
The Public Works Agency offers many programs and services to the public including: Traffic/Safety, Building/Permitting, Flood Control, and Community Services.
- 03/04/2016 PG&E Community Pipeline Safety Project PGE is working with Alameda County and local residents to review areas around the natural gas transmission pipeline to check for items that could delay first responders from quickly accessing the pipeline in an emergency. Visit www.pge.com/GasSafety
- 07/19/2016 Delays on Marsh Creek Road(41KB) The Contra Costa County Public Works Agency is performing road work on Marsh Creek Road, from the Brentwood city limits at the Marsh Creed Reservoir to the Clayton city limits at Pine Lane. Work will be done between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, and has been extended through August 12. Motorists may encounter delays.
- 06/29/2016 Calavares Road Weekend Closures Begin July 5, 2016 Beginning Tuesday, July 5, 2016, Calavares Road will between Geary Road, just south of the entrance to Sunol Regional Wilderness, to Oakridge Road, near the County line. The closure is weekends only. Detour signs will be in place. For additional information please visit sfwater.org/calavaresroad.
- 05/01/2016 Posey Tube Closure Effective Sunday May 1 through August 2016, the Posey Tube will be closed to vehicular traffic Sundays through Thursdays between the hours of 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The pedestrian walkway will also be closed seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Baystar Shuttle Service will be available for pedestrians attempting to access
- Friday, July 29, 2016 - BOB Meeting - Upcoming J.O.C. Contracting Opportunities
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 - Bid Opening - Slurry Seal of Various Roadways, Spec No. 2315