Programs & Services
The Public Works Agency offers many programs and services to the public including: Traffic/Safety, Building/Permitting, Flood Control, and Community Services.
- 03/04/2016 PG&E Community Pipeline Safety Project PGE is working with Alameda County and local residents to review areas around the natural gas transmission pipeline to check for items that could delay first responders from quickly accessing the pipeline in an emergency. Visit www.pge.com/GasSafety
- 05/18/2016 Stanley Boulevard Lane Closures Extended The Stanley Blvd lane closure has been extended through June 3, 2016, so crews complete the landscape maintenance work. One east and one westbound lane on Stanley Boulevard will be closed Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm; one eastbound and one westbound lane will remain open.
- 05/16/2016 West Short Trail in Lake Chabot Regional Park CLOSED The East Bay Regional Parks District began the Chabot Dam Seismic Project. San Leandro's Chabot Park and portions of the West Short Trail in Lake Chabot Regional Park is closed until the project is complete in Summer 2017. For more information, please visit: www.ebmud.com/chabot-dam
- 05/01/2016 Posey Tube Closure Effective Sunday May 1 through August 2016, the Posey Tube will be closed to vehicular traffic Sundays through Thursdays between the hours of 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The pedestrian walkway will also be closed seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Baystar Shuttle Service will be available for pedestrians attempting to access
- Thursday, June 2, 2016 - Crow Canyon Road Safety Study Findings
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - Pre-Bid Meeting - Sinkhole Repair at Vasco Road MM 3.74
- Thursday, June 9, 2016 - BOB Meeting - Prevailing Wage Workshop