- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - San Leandro Senior Community Center - Community Engagement
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Naturalization Ceremony
- Sunday, May 7, 2017 - 2017 Livermore Wine Country Downtown Street Fest
- Sunday, May 7, 2017 - Albany Arts & Green Festival - Community Engagement
News & Announcements
- 04/19/2017 Accessible Voting - May 2, 2017 Special VBM Election An accessible touchscreen/audio voting machine is provided to assist voters with visual, auditory, or motor skill limitations and is available for the upcoming Hayward Unified School District Special VBM Election. Click the link above for more information
- 03/14/2017 Your Choice. Your Voice. Your Vote. Last November, 225,257 of you voted in person, 444,988 by mail; 6,000 of you volunteered at the polls on Election Day. There is a lot of voting happening out there; thanks to you. Your Choice. Your Voice. Your Vote. Click the link above to watch the video
- 11/09/2016 eData Statistics Page View up-to-date Registration, Vote-by-Mail data filtered by every jurisdiction in Alameda County. Also download/view precinct and jurisdictional map layers. Click above to visit the eData page.